Monday, July 23, 2007

Initial Thank You

As of now I have yet to find time to write about the ultra marathon yesterday. There are so many things to talk about so many things to say. Most of all so many people "na gusto kung pasalamatan". To begin with Romi Garduce for introducing and believing that I can make an a fool of myself. Henry Nakpil for being dragged in this project and making it happen. Roel Chan brand manager of The North Face which made this project possible. His skills and resources made this run very memorable as well as exciting. Boy Siojo who organized the marshals and made everything safe and secure. To Kythe foundation for allowing us to be part of your advocacy and cause. To the UP Mountaineers without you, this wouldn't have been memorable(ill name all of you in my next blog maraming salamat talaga). I'm really proud to be part of this organization. The UPM marshals really made a difference and without them di ko magagawa itong run. Also those people who cheered the runners and giving us encouragement and support (eto na muna masakit pa ulo ko hehehehe)

To the runners thank you, Dani, Beth, Olive, Chi-chi, Kiko, Hector, Bob A, Josaw, Peter, Tj, Robert and the rest. Thanks for making it a successful run. I'm really proud you were there to take part in this event.

To all my friends and family members who also took part and supported this event. Ill have a much longer acceptance speech next time, my mind is not functioning properly all of a sudden. Time to sleep.

Ito na lang muna

No comments: