Saturday, January 5, 2008

UP Triathlon(Pasmathon)

The UP mountaineers organized a sprint triathlon. I was excited since this was the first place and first time i joined a triathlon. Racing back in UP brought back my newbie days in the world of triathlon. A lot of UP mountaineers joined also adding extra fun for the race. The weather was perfect and the race course was set. Beth my team mate in the Pinoy Ultra Runner joined in for her first triathlon. Amazing race, nice way to end the year a perfect triathlon. The distance was short making the race real fast and more enjoyable. Moreover most of my friends were there. Mabuhay ang UP Mountaineers. Congratulations to all!!! Pictures courtesy of Dennis website.

(Reminded me of my first triathlon, I was using a heavy Mt. Bike. I look confused and tired before. Now i look exhausted hehehehe)



No comments: