Saturday, January 5, 2008

I can go the distance

The past several races was preparing me for another big event. It was a way to distract me and made me miss running for long hours. The increase in run distance by the ultra running team could only mean one thing we are targeting another epic run. We are doing lots of races to basically expose the team but for the most part we are doing another way of training. Race to train. Joining triathlons and runs to basically train since we are quite bored with the usual routes and routines. But what are we training for, well we are still planning it, but we wanted to challenge ourselves once more.

Time to start our long runs, probably to stop myself from getting bloated for Christmas. Or allow me to eat a lot during the holidays. We have already made plans for a target run for January or February. The only thing we can do is to increase our mileage. Keep running. The cold weather is here!!!

No comments: